In line with our commitment to sustainability and overall wellbeing, we’d like to inform you of our new paint job around the school called Airlite. Airlite does a number of amazingly magical things to improve the air quality of our school:
- Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria and viruses from the air by naturally disinfecting the space around it.
- Eliminates 88.8% of air pollution like nitrogen oxide and nitrogen dioxide.
- Cuts cooling costs by up to 50% when applied to the outside of roofs and walls – which we hope to do this year and save on our energy costs and consumption.
- Airlite combines with water molecules to make a thin film that protects from dust and dirt.
- It is also antimicrobial so eliminates and prevents mould permanently.
- Breaks down odour molecules and neutralises them without smelly air fresheners, just pure, clean air!
Just one of the new innovations to come into the school this summer!